The type of document, the number of documents, distance to be traveled, and the time of day are taken into consideration in calculating the fee for the appointment.
- $1.50 fee applied to Debit/Credit card, PayPal.Me, and Email transactions
- $5.00 surcharge for appointments before 8 AM and after 8 PM
- Invoices are due within 30 days of service. Invoicing is only available on select transactions
- $25 late fee will apply for invoice payments past 30 days
Payments accepted by
- Debit and Credit cards
- Google Pay
- Venmo: @vamnsllc
- Email Payment: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments are due upon completion of service
Please note: providing the wrong type of document, failing to supply required witnesses, or requesting the wrong type of notarial service does not constitute an error on the notary’s part. By law, a non-attorney notary cannot explain or interpret the contents of any documents for you, instruct you on how to complete a document or direct you on the advisability of signing a particular document. Please make sure to seek guidance from the requesting agency or an attorney regarding any legal questions or advice you may have.